Announcing the 2.0.0 Release of clj-firmata.
This is a huge release in that it both supports connecting to Firmata devices over arbitrary TCP sockets, it also is now available in ClojureScript on Node.js.
- Update Libraries to Clojure 1.6 (Issue #9)
- ClojureScript Support on Node.js (Issue #4)
- Connect to Firmata devices over TCP/IP (Issue #1)
- Allow for Firmata protocol extension (Issue #6)
- Configurable High/Low return values (Issue #7)
firmata.shift(Moved to partsbox)
- Some API name changes (e.g.
Thanks to blakejakopovic for design input and testing help.